You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
A course designed to meet current Arizona requirements to allow students to obtain a Concealed Weapons Permit. Aimed at the student whose busy lifestyle and outside commitments make the 8 hour course difficult to schedule, as well as unnecessary due to the student’s experience level, its emphasis is less on firearms and firearm esoterica and more on the legal ramifications of the use of lethal force in Arizona and how the legal system effects those who elect to exercise their right to self-defense. The course includes extensive coverage of statutory and common law as well as mental conditioning, mindset, judgmental shooting and how to avoid, if at all possible, the use of lethal force. While it does not include any live fire or written examination, the course does meet minimum Arizona legal requirements and will provide an Arizona Concealed Weapon License. Taught by a seasoned firearm instructor who is a Master level competitive shooter and an active trial attorney/judge pro tem.
- Overview of the real legal system
- Explanation of the value of always having a concealed weapon
- Review of pertinent Arizona/Federal laws
- Thorough explanation of use of lethal force and its aftermath
- How to deal with law enforcement personnel
- How to maintain a situationally aware lifestyle
- How to stay out of trouble in the first place
- At least 18 years of age (Must be 20½ or older to receive CCW permit)
- Note Pad & Pencil
- Willingness to learn
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**