You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
Advanced Carbine is the next step in your training on the way to becoming an accomplished long gun shooter. This class is designed to give the shooter already familiar with the basic operation of their carbine a path to help you become thoroughly familiar with your carbine and elevate your capabilities.
Pistol Carbines are also welcome. This class will take the beginner shooter quickly to the intermediate level.
- Loading and Unloading
- Sighting Systems
- Proper Presentation
- Shooting from standing
- Shooting from kneeling
- Shooting from prone
- Movement between positions
- Malfunction clearing
- Rifle or pistol carbine
- 3 magazines
- Magazine carrier
- Minimum of 200 rounds of ammunition
- Long pants
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
- Low profile ear protection
- Student must be at least 18 years of age
- Student must have your own carbine
- Student must have taken a basic class and be able to competently operate your carbine
- Moderate physical ability is required
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**