You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
ADVANCED SEMI-AUTO RIFLE
This class is designed to elevate your skill set with your rifle. You will learn to shoot from various positions, move while shooting, clear malfunctions, and how to properly use a sling.
Pistol carbines are also welcome.
- Loading and unloading
- Sighting systems
- Proper Presentation
- Shooting from Standing
- Shooting from Kneeling
- Shooting from Prone
- Movement between Positions
- Malfunction clearing
- 3 magazines
- Magasine carrier
- Minimum of 200 rounds of ammunition
- Long pants
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
- Low profile ear protection
- Student must be at least 18 years of age
- Student must have your own carbine
- Student must have taken a basic class and be able to competently operate your carbine
- Moderate physical ability is required
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**