You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
ANY TIME, ANY PLACE
This course offers techniques and proficiency drills to increase the Shooter's effectiveness with their concealed carry handgun. Shooters will become proficient with ammunition selection, equipment appreciation, malfunctions, reloads and strong hand only shooting. Shooters will be drawing from a holster and engaging paper and steel targets as a group as well as individual courses of fire. This is not a course for those requiring beginner level training with their concealed carry handgun. Shooters will be performing basic-intermediate level techniques and shooting drills.
- Foot work
- Drawing and holstering
- Economy of motion
- Single and multiple threats
- Clothing attire appropriate for an outdoor training specific to the season
- No open toed shoes
- Concealed carry handgun
- Min. 2 magazines/speedloader or strips (recommend more)
- Eye and Ear protection
- Approximately 200 rounds of training OR defensive ammunition
- Must be at lease 18 years of age
- Muse have beginner level proficiency with drawing, holstering their CCW
- Holster must be suitable for training in a group of shooters on and off the firing line
- No shoulder holsters, ankle holsters or any type that will not allow for safe holstering
- Any holster that requires muzzle sweeping of the shooter or other shooters is prohibited
- Please email email@example.com if you have questions about your holster, firearm or equipment prior to attending.
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**