You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
Comprehensive 2 day AR15 armorer course which covers the proper techniques for disassembly/assembly, troubleshooting, diagnosing malfunctions, technical specifications, component selection, maintenance and more. Students will learn by way of hands on, lecture and video presentation. All students will perform hands on and take a written test.
- History and Development
- Proper Disassembly/Assembly
- Major malfunctions, diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Technical Specifications.
- Cycle of Operation
- Student must bring their own firearm
- Glock Disassembly Tool
- Nylon and Brass gunsmith hammer (Brownells.com #818-600-100WB)
- 6″ flat tip screwdriver or correct allen wrench for grip screw
- Pivot pin installation tool (Brownells.com # 080-216-011WB)
- 1/16 flat punch (Starrett is recommended)
- Students must bring any additional tools for specialty items such as BAD Levers, ambidextrous safety selectors, etc…
- USB Flash drive
This course is geared towards all skill levels. Students may contact the instructor for additional info at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**