You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
This course is the next logical step in your Defensive Handgun skill set. With lecture and practical exercises you will learn to be in control your surroundings. Some of the topics covered will include the tactical use of white light, primary and support hand shooting, lasers, and threat/non-threat scenarios. This class will take the competent shooter outside their comfort zone and expand their situational awareness with a handgun.
- Tactical use of a flashlight
- Primary and support hand shooting
- Threat scenarios
- Good quality strong side holster (no inside the waste band holsters)
- Good quality magazine carrier
- Multiple magazines
- Good quality flashlight
- 250 rounds of ammunition
- Must be 21 years old
- Passed the SGC Defensive Handgun 2 course or passed a proficiency test by a SGC Instructor
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**