You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
DEFENSIVE HANDGUN FOR LADIES
This course is the first step in defensive handgun training aimed specifically at women. Today there are specific mindset and situational issues that apply to women. We look at the full range of training, mindset and situational awareness skills before taking you to the range and working on your shooting skills.
You MUST be comfortable with the manipulation of the firearm you are bringing into class.
- Firearm Safety Rules
- Mindset/Decision to carry
- Practice and training
- Handgun Manipulation (shooting from low ready in class)
- Failure manipulation
- Next Steps
- Defensive caliber Handgun 9mm/380 or larger (Student must be familiar with and have shot the handgun before the class)
- Multiple Magazines
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Student must be at least 18 years of age
- Competence in the operation and manipulation of your handgun is required (Do not bring a handgun you have never fired before.) Holster is NOT required.
- A class, group or private, in basic handgun skills is recommended pror to taking this class.
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**
Firearm Safety Rules
Mindset/Decision to carry
Practice and training
Handgun Manipulation (shooting from low ready in class)