You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
This is your chance to get out from behind the bench and shoot down range! Threats come at you fast and are never a stationary target. This course will teach you to take action and learn to handle high-stress and potentially lethal situations. You will shoot from cover, shoot on the move, learn how to properly handle a handgun while moving, and practice shooting from retention (from your holster). Don’t wait, don’t freeze, get moving and get out of harm’s way.
- Addressing multiple targets
- Moving to and from cover
- Handling your handgun while moving
- Note-taking equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be competent in operating your handgun, do NOT bring a handgun you have never fired before
- Well-constructed, strong, side holster made of Kydex or leather
- NO inside the waistband holsters
- Two support-side magazine holders
- Closed-toed shoes
- Sturdy belt
- Moderate physical ability
- 150 rounds of ammunition (can be purchased before class at SGC)
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**