Dynamic Handgun 1
This is your chance to get out from behind the bench and shoot down range! Threats come at you fast and are never a stationary target. This course will teach you to take action and learn to handle high-stress and potentially lethal situations. You will shoot from cover, shoot on the move, learn how to properly handle a handgun while moving, and practice shooting from retention (from your holster). Don’t wait, don’t freeze, get moving and get out of harm’s way.
*You MUST have taken Holster Presentation prior to taking this class. If you sign up and show up to take this class and have NOT taken and PASSED Holster Presentation, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
- High stress situations
- Addressing multiple targets
- Handling your handgun while moving
- Open mind!
- Note-taking equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Handgun (Must be SGC Holster Qualified)
- Must be competent in operating your handgun, do NOT bring a handgun you have never fired before
- Well-constructed, strong, side holster made of Kydex or leather
- NO inside the waistband holsters
- Magazine (At least two magazines)
- Magazine Pouch (Preferred, not required)
- Closed-toed shoes
- Sturdy belt
- Moderate physical ability
- 150 rounds of ammunition (can be purchased before class at SGC)
- Must have taken and PASSED the Holster Presentation class.
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**