You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
This is a basic class to familiarize Young Adults with the four basic firearm systems; Revolver, Semi-auto Pistol, Long Gun and Shotgun. This course will cover the basics and operation of each system. In addition to class lecture, students will have several hours of practical experience on the range with each system type. This class is ideal for first time or novice shooters ages 13 to 19 and will build a good foundation of firearms knowlegde.
- Basic background of each firearm
- Pros and cons of each firearm system
- Fundamentals of operating a firearm
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Practical experience on the range
- Ages 13 to 19
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent of Legal Guardian
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**