You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
The Handgun Skills Development course is for all shooters who would like to improve their accuracy with a handgun. We go through the fundamentals of marksmanship in detail. We will cover the fine points of grip. sight alignment and trigger control. We will also cover the tips and tricks needed to practice for consistency and accuracy.
- Firearm Safety
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Insights into proper practice
- Changing habits
- Handgun either revolver or semi-auto is required
- If you do not own a handgun, one can be provided at no additional cost. Ammunition will be your responsibility.
- If using rental, ammunition must be purchased at the Scottsdale Gun Club at the time of rental.
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**
Must have had at least a Basic Handgun Training course