Home Defense and Personal Protection for Seniors
This Seniors Edition course follows the same curriculum as USCCA Home Defense & Personal Protection but has been redesigned to focus on firearm handling with difficulties in dexterity and mobility. We have also reduced the class size to offer more individual attention with each person!
Violent crime isn’t limited to just the “bad neighborhoods,” it can happen anywhere and to anyone. Don’t leave your home or your family vulnerable to violence. This course is designed to give you the practical knowledge needed to make your home and surroundings a safer place for you and your family. We will discuss proven concepts you can put into practice to fortify your home against attack and give you the tools you need to defend it if a violent threat gets inside.
You will receive a free copy of the USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense upon completing this class!
- Basic and advanced Shooting
- Situational awareness
- Self-defense firearms basics
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Legal use of lethal force
- Aftermath of a violent encounter
- Developing a personal and home protection plan
- Appropriate gear and gadgets
- Open mind!
- Note-taking equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ear and hearing protection (available on request)
- Handgun (revolver or semi-auto) – If you do not own a handgun, one can be provided at no additional cost!
- 150 rounds of ammunition (can be purchased before class at SGC when available – inquire early)
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**