You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
You know that the use of a firearm for defensive purposes requires operating during low light or no light conditions.
You have completed the low-light course, now what? Now is the time to refresh and perfect your low-light skills. We will spend a short amount of time in the classroom then go to the range for practical training.
- Firearm Safety Rules
- Review of low light techniques
- Review of Flashlight holds
- Firearm mounted flashlight techniques
- Sturdy holster
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Tactical Flashlight (Lithium battery powered LED flashlight)
- The student must have passed the "Holster Presentation" class, taken the "Handgun Skills Development" class, and the "Defensive Handgun 3" class.
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**