Semi-Auto Rifle Positions & Drills
Keeping your firearm loaded is critical to being able to use it. This course will challenge you to change your typical shooting position, teaching you to keep your gun loaded while standing, kneeling, or lying prone.
Pistol carbines are also welcome!
This course is designed to be repeated! Please take this course again to practice your techniques and reinforce your knowledge. Students learn something new every time!
- Static positions (prone kneeling, standing)
- Static reloading
- Keeping your gun loaded in new positions
- Rifle orientation
- Proper manipulation
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Low profile ear protection
- Open mind!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Note-taking equipment
- Moderate physical ability
- Low-profile ear protection
- Semi-Auto Rifle
- 200 rounds of ammunition (can be purchased before class at SGC when available, please inquire early)
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**