You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
The USCCA Basic Pistol course is a 6 hour course that covers all of the basics of purchasing, owning, operating, maintenance, and cleaning of a handgun. In addition to extensive classroom time, students will have several hours on the range to practice their shooting skills. This class is ideal for the first time or novice shooters of all ages (minimum age of 12), or for anyone wanting to build a good foundation of firearms knowledge.
- Things to look for when purchasing a firearm
- Issues in owning a firearm
- Fundamentals of operating a firearm
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- The maintenance and cleaning of a firearm
- Minors must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**