You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
The Urban Survivor Class is designed to prepare you and your family to survive an urban disaster, either natural or manmade. Instruction focuses on both short-term situations ranging 25 to 72 hours and long-term survival from grid-down situation or pandemic.
- Survival psychology and the mindset of successful survivors
- Considerations for when to stay put in your home and when to bail out
- Pre-disaster planning and establishing rendezvous points with family members
- A 4-pronged approach to survival kits: EDC, bail-out-bags, home kit, vehicle kit, and breakdown of each
- Water locations and purification methods
- Urban survivor’s first-aid kit
- Traps and tools for feeding yourself when the grocery shelves are empty
- Communication methods & tips for getting in touch with separated family members
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**