You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
The 05/30 class will run from 3:00pm-6:00pm
This course is designed to build your defensive handgun skills and gibe you additional shooting drills to raise your minimum competence level. This class educates the shooter on the skills required to survive a high stress lethal situation.
- A detailed discussion of the 6 fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Manual of Arms
- Addressing multiple targets
- Support side shooting
- Proper shooting drills
- Developing a practice regiment
- Proper Dry Firing
- Handgun with a strong side, outside the waistband holster.
- Three Magazines Minimum
- Magazine Carrier
- 100 rounds of ammunition minimum
- Must have passed Defensive Handgun 1 and 2.
- If the above has not been achieved, then students must pass a proficiency test given by one of the Scottsdale Gun Club Instructors.
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**