You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
An overview of the appropriate and limited use of lethal force in a time of unprecedented conflict and concern. The course will cover basic tenets of lethal force, as well as unique concerns in the face of a pandemic and social upheaval.
This class does not have a shooting portion
- Will cover the use of force to defend:
- One's self
- Other people
- Will also cover:
- The importance of an advance plan of action
- The realities of dealing with law enforcement
- Techniques to avoid the use of lethal force
- How to deal with the aftermath legally, financially and psychologically
- Notebook, pen and an inquisitive mind
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**