“…this book is indispensable.” — Arizona Highways Magazine
“We recommend it…” — Mesa Varmint Callers –This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Get all the gun laws word-for-word and in plain English too.
The Arizona Gun Owner's Guide includes all the state gun laws for having, buying, selling, carrying and using firearms, then describes them in plain English; plus, details on the use of deadly force and self defense, concealed-carry licenses, special weapons, gun safety, school and kid laws, transportation, federal laws… you get the most complete coverage available for Arizona's handling of the Second Amendment to the Constitution.
Includes more than 150 self-test questions, 22 lethal-encounter scenarios for study and discussion, much more. Used in classes statewide and widely endorsed. Every gun owner needs a gun owner's guide. Why take chances, don't guess, and don't be sorry later.
• Answers your questions about owning, carrying and using guns
• Widely endorsed
• It's like an entire firearms law library at your fingertips
• It doesn't make sense to own a gun and not know the rules
• You sure don't want to be in trouble for a rule you never heard of
• Ignorance is no excuse—it's better to know the rules
• You have a right to know what the laws are
• Cheaper than a lawyer, and better than many!
• It's actually fun to read!
• If you knew all your rights you might demand them –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.