The Daniel Defense MK18 Pistol is a variation of the MK18 SBR which has been extremely popular within the Law Enforcement and Special Operations communities. A newly designed Pistol Receiver Extension classifies it as a Pistol and not a Short Barreled Rifle (NFA regulated items require ATF approval and a tax stamp). The Daniel Defense MK18 features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, the same length commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 RISII features the Bolt-Up System and has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM (currently over 15,000 units). This pistol comes equipped with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Pistol Grip with an integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding. The MK18 Pistol by Daniel Defense is unmatched in size, weight, and performance. The MK18 Pistol is available with a Black or FDE Type III Hard Coat Anodized Rail System.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Daniel Defense 1.15” Diameter Pistol Receiver Extension
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3″ Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized Black or FDE
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Product Weight||5.40 lb|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30-Round|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|