SI Fuel Cell Ultrablend™ is a limited-edition line of eyewear with a hand-crafted authentic concealment pattern. The frames are individually airbrushed using two different patterns of netting, and three different colors of Cerakote Generation II Firearm Coating. The glasses also incorporate Oakley’s patented High Definition Optics® (HDO) lenses. As always, the SI Fuel Cell Ultrablend meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 impact protection standards.
• Dual lens POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• Optical precision and performance that meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
• Carefully painted and cured with Cerakote ™ Generation II Firearm Coatings
• Enhanced durability, wear and corrosion resistance, and reduced Near-Infared (NIR) management.
• Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Gun Metal Icon Accents