Trijicon self-luminous iron sight are proven to give shooters five times greater night fire accuracy- with the same speed as instinctive shooting. Trijicon is proud of its reputation for incredibly reliable night sights. The unique shock resistant design is patented and used exclusively by Trijicon. That's why Trijicon Bright & Tough night sights are the first choice of major handgun manufacturers, and standard issue with hundreds of municipal and county departments, numerous state police departments and several federal agencies.
- Trijicon night sights feature a white outline around the glowing dots for the highest possible daylight visibility.
- Only Trijicon night sights' tritium lamps are protected by aluminum sleeves and super-hard synthetic sapphire windows, so the lamps will stand up to years of heavy recoil and harsh organic cleaning solvents, even under daily professional use.
- Extra-Large Front Dot provides a bright, distinctive sight picture.
- Metal Body is manufactured for specific handgun makes and models.
- Polished Sapphire Windows are fitted inside the aluminum cylinders. They evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamps and they are virtually impervious to solvents and puncture. They also help provide a crisp outline to the illuminated dots.
- Aluminum Cylinders contain and protect the glass lamps.
- Silicone Rubber Cushion helps protect the glass lamp within the aluminum housing by providing excellent shock protection.
- White Rings appear as standard white dots in daylight.
- For professional use, for competition or for home defense, Trijicon Bright &Tough Night Sights give you the any-light shooting advantage.