To initiate an incoming transfer, please contact our Transfer Agent with the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The make and model of the firearm
- An order number if relevant
- The name of the dealer or individual who will be shipping the firearm
- The senders phone and email address or phone and fax number
You can contact our Transfer Agent by phone or email:
SGC Transfer Policies
- A valid Arizona driver's license or ID card with your current and physical address on it is required for all incoming transfers. A valid Arizona CCW can help expedite your pickup process as it qualifies for the federal background check.
- Please note that your firearm(s) will be available for pickup only after you have been contacted by a SGC employee. UPS/FedEx delivery notification does not mean that the item is ready for pickup. All transfers will be processed in the order in which they were received. This may take up to one business day.
- Firearms that have not been picked up after 30 days will be subject to standard vault storage fees.
- We are happy to accept transfers from both FFL dealers and private individuals. However, any transfer received from an individual cannot be processed without a copy of the sender's driver's license with their current and physical address on it. Please be sure that the seller is aware of this before shipping your item.
SGC Transfer Fees
- Members - $20 per firearm
- Non-Members - $45 per firearm
So you've purchased a Class III item. What now?
Whether it was purchased in store or from an online retailer, the item now has to be transferred into your name. There are three ways to do this:
- As an individual
- Through a trust
- Through an LLC
You will need to set up an appointment with our NFA paperwork specialist to begin the paperwork. We will help you through the entire process from fingerprint cards to sending your application to the ATF.
SGC NFA Transfer Fees
- Members and Non-Members $125 per NFA item