You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
The 4/16 class runs from 4:30pm-7:00pm
YOUNG ADULTS INTRO TO FIREARMS
You have to be 21 to buy a handgun but it’s never too early to learn! This course will introduce young adults (age 13-19) to the four basic types of firearms: revolvers, semi-automatic handguns, bolt and semi-automatic rifles, and shotguns. In the classroom, we will review the four universal firearms safety rules and the fundamentals of marksmanship. On the range, an instructor will help you become comfortable with using each type of firearm and answer any questions you have.
Young adults under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Adults bringing anyone they are not the parent or legal guardian of, must have a signed consent form.
- Note-taking equipment
- Must be between 13 and 19 years of age
- Young adults under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Adults bringing anyone they are not the parent or legal guardian of, must have a signed consent form
- Firearms and ammunition are provided
- Ear and hearing protection are provided
- Closed-toed shoes
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**