You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
YOUTH INTRO TO FIREARMS
This course is an excellent introduction to firearms for younger kids. They will learn firearm safety, fundamentals of shooting, and get practical experience with one of our instructors on the range! Our goal with this class is to demystify firearms and help generate respect for them. Understanding what a firearm is and how it works goes a long way to helping prevent accidents.
Open to kids at least 8 year of age and their parents or legal guardians. Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Adults bringing a child they are not the parent or legal guardian of, must have a signed consent form.
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Practice on the range
- Note-taking equipment
- Must be at least 8 years of age
- Must be at least 48 inches tall
- Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Adults bringing a child they are not the parent or legal guardian of, must have a signed consent form
- Firearms and ammunition are provided
- Ear and hearing protection are provided
- Closed-toed shoes
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**