A clean firearm is less likely to malfunction! We’ll teach you how to keep it that way. This course covers the proper methods for breaking down your AR-15, performing safety checks, identifying parts for wear, and cleaning techniques. We will highlight critical areas to clean and lubricate as well as the necessary materials needed to repeat the maintenance. We’ll even give you a free cleaning kit to get started! You will leave this class with the confidence and ability to field-strip (disassemble and reassemble) your rifle. If you find any parts that need replacing, we’ll help make sure you get them!
- Disassembly and assembly of a rifle
- Proper cleaning materials
- Cleaning your rifle/carbine
- Parts evaluation and replacement
- Safety checks
- Open mind!
- Note-taking equipment
- One AR-style rifle or pistol carbine
- Cleaning kit (provided in class!)