Improved Handgun Marksmanship
Practice makes perfect! We will review the fundamentals of marksmanship in more detail, covering the finer points of grip, sight alignment, and trigger control. You will also learn helpful tricks and methods for practicing consistency, accuracy, and coaching on how to change your habits. This course is designed to be taken multiple times. Each time you will improve your marksmanship and learn something new!
- Fundamentals of marksmanship
- Firearm safety
- Proper practice strategies
- Changing habits
- Open mind!
- Note-taking equipment
- Ear and hearing protection (available on request)
- Handgun (revolver or semi-auto)
- 150 rounds of ammunition (can be purchased before class at SGC when available – inquiry early)
- Must have had at least a Basic Handgun Training course
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**