Legal Use of Lethal Force
What happens if you must use your firearm? Taught by a local attorney/judge pro tem, this class will provide you with an overview of the appropriate and limited use of lethal force and the legal fallout that follows. During the course, you will be introduced to the tenets of using lethal force during a high-stress, life or death situation and we will discuss the importance of having a plan, knowing how to avoid conflict, and being able to deescalate a violent situation. We will also discuss what happens after a violent event and what you can do to best deal with the aftermath legally, financially, and psychologically.
- Use of force to defend various entities including yourself
- Importance of a plan of action
- Realities of communicating with law enforcement
- Techniques to avoid using lethal force
- How to deal with the aftermath legally, financially, and psychologically
- Open mind!
- Note-taking equipment
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**