Please complete the following form to initiate an incoming transfer.
To initiate an incoming transfer, please fill out the form below with the requested information.
You can contact our Transfer Agent by email to:
SGC Transfer Policies
- rn t
- A valid Arizona driver’s license or ID card with your current and physical address on it is required for all incoming transfers. A valid Arizona CCW can help expedite your pickup process as it qualifies for the federal background check.
- Please note that your firearm(s) will be available for pickup only after you have been contacted by a SGC employee. UPS/FedEx delivery notification does not mean that the item is ready for pickup. All transfers will be processed in the order in which they were received. This may take up to two business days.
- Firearms that have not been picked up after 30 days will be subject to standard vault storage fees.
- We are happy to accept transfers from both FFL dealers and private individuals. However, any transfer received from an individual cannot be processed without a copy of the sender’s driver’s license with their current and physical address on it. Please be sure that the seller is aware of this before shipping your item.
SGC Transfer Fees
- rn t
- Members – $20 per firearm
- Non-Members – $45 per firearm
Please fill out the following form to initiate your incoming transfer!