You may cancel for a full refund if you are canceling more than 72 hours in advance of the class, or you may reschedule for a $10 fee between 72 and 24 hours in advance of the class. Classes are non-refundable within 24 hours of the class. The 72 hour window gives SGC the opportunity to contact customers that have been placed on a waitlist for the courses.
LOW LIGHT HANDGUN
Danger doesn’t always appear in daylight. Learning to shoot in the dark and with lighting will really improve your chances of successfully fending off a would-be attacker and minimize the potential for accidental harm in the dark. This course will teach you to evaluate threat and non-threat scenarios, shoot with lasers, employ the tactical use of white light, and navigate shooting with primary and support hands. You will be practicing on the range and in the dark during this course. Prepare to control even the darkest surroundings.
PREREQUISITES (MEET 1 OR MORE)
- Note-taking equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Good-quality flashlight
- Must be competent in operating your handgun, do NOT bring a handgun you have never fired before
- Well-constructed, strong, side holster made of Kydex or leather
- NO inside the waistband holsters
- Two support-side magazine holders
- Closed-toed shoes
- Sturdy belt
- Moderate physical ability
- 150 rounds of ammunition (can be purchased before class at SGC)
**No Loaded Firearms Allowed in Classroom**