Machine Gun Adventures
modern warfare Package
This package is designed after the video game "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare"
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision. Starting out in 2003, it first focused on games set in World War II. Over time, the series has seen games set in the midst of the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and outer space. The games were first developed by Infinity Ward, then also by Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games. Several spin-off and handheld games were made by other developers. The most recent title, Call of Duty: Vanguard, was released on November 5, 2021.
Sig Sauer P320 – 9mm – Handgun
Glock 19 – 9mm – Handgun
M16 Variant – 5.56 – Full Auto Machine Gun
FN M249 SAW – 5.56 – Full Auto Machine Gun
FN 240 – 7.62×51 – Belt-Fed Full Auto Machine Gun
(All packages are subject to substitution based on availability, service needs or ammo availability)
- Pricing based on number of shooters and staffing requirements – cheaper per person as the headcount goes up
- All Adventures include range time, firarm rentals, 1 target per person, eye and ear pro rental, (1) 50 round box of Semi-auto target ammo per person and one set of MGA magazines/belt (50 rounds per person per Full Auto)
- Aditional targets, ammo and loaded pairs of magazines are available for purchase
- Groups of 11 or more please call Walter Abrams at 480-222-4367 for more information and pricing
- All Participants must wear appropriate clothing and complete the requires waiver and safety video