MFG Part #: NAR30-0001
The North American Rescue Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T) is the official tourniquet of the U.S. Army! Labratory tested and combat proven, this true, one-handed tourniquet has been proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research. The durable windlass system with patented free-moving internal band provides true, circumferential pressure to the extremity. A unique, dual securing system avoids the use of screws and clips that can be difficult to operate under survival stress or where fine motor skills are compromised.
- The Official Tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Proven to be 100% effective by the U.S. Army’s Institute of Surgical Research
- Reinforced Windlass clip and high-visibility security tab includes a writable area to record the time of application.
- Featuring North American Arm’s Red Tip Technology with a red elliptical tip to assist user in locating and threading during application.
- Patented free-moving internal band provides true circumferential pressure to the extremity
- Dual-Securing system without screws or clips that can be difficult to use under survival stress.