No Initial Registration Fee*
$24.95 per month**
- Use of 24 state-of-the-art air-conditioned shooting lanes with no range fees
- 2 FREE handgun rentals each year
- 1 FREE Members’ T-shirt
- 6 Guest passes a year entitling Guests to full day use of the public range
- Lane reservation – One lane per member [minimum 24 hours advanced notice, maximum 48 hours advance notice; subject to availability]
- Reduced rates on training courses
- Reduced firearms rental fees
- Reduced rates for firearms storage
- Range ammo always discounted for Members
- Price matching on firearms in stock in Metro-Phoenix stores [does not pertain to internet sales or mail order]
- FFL transfer fee of $25 (normally $50)
- No charge for special orders
- Monthly “Members Only” sales [in addition to the normal Member discounts]
- Periodic raffles for Members only
- Holster and Rifle (Tactical) qualifications
- *Available to Law Enforcement individuals, and active or reserve status members of the Armed Forces who are in good standing and who have not been dishonorably discharged.
**One year membership commitment required
EXPERIENCE MEMBER PLUS
When you opt for Member Plus, pay just $10 extra per month, and get all of the Standard Benefits plus:
- FREE Unlimited Handgun & Semi-Automatic Rifle Rentals
- 20% Discount on all Machine Gun Rentals
- 10% Discount on Gunsmithing Labor
SCHEDULE A TOUR TODAY!
OR EMAIL INFO@SCOTTSDALEGUNCLUB.COM
Ruben Baca –
Your website says I can purchase a membership online but there isn’t any link to do this, just phone numbers and emails.
Ryan Perry –
Call us at 480-348-1111 or come in store to get signed up.
I have been a founding member since you opened in 2003 but there is no place on this website to type-in my membership number to access membership deals and range reservations. Pretty dumb, wouldn’t you say? Christopher Hoyt, Membership # 3000000043320.
Dason Buxton –
We have just manually linked your membership to your online account, so now you should be able to utilize the member functions.
Leonard Ellerbroek –
Do veterans qualify for R.W.& B
Ryan Perry –
Tony Oliveira –
I was considering joining the club, but then I saw terrible reviews, giving me the impression that the memberships are terrible. It turns out, it’s 1, 2 or 3 star “REVIEWS” from people who are clueless to THE PURPOSE OF REVIEWS. Their poor reviews ratings have absolutely NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MEMBERSHIPS, it’s just displaying how impatient, lazy, selfish and CLASSLESS, they are. Anyone intelligent enough would call or email, and ask for the information they need, not write a “REVIEW” complaining about a poor website… in the “MEMBERSHIPS REVIEWS.”
Now that I’ve read the memberships, I find them to serve its purpose. They offer great value.
I’ll stop by soon, as soon as I decide what fits my needs, best. Thank you.
John Barrera –
Great! Hope to see you on the range some time.